Sometimes it is useful to have a another dental surgeon or a specialist surgeon opinion. These are common instances where you should consider a second opinion:
- A diagnosis such as oral cancer has been made
- You have had dental treatment which has not addressed your original problems or concerns
- You are unsure if your recommended treatment is necessary or if you are concerned about costs
- Multiple teeth with poor prognosis need to be addressed at the same time.
- You feel that your dentist is not qualified to treat your dental health problem
- You do not have good rapport with your current dentist
Thinking about your dental treatment options ?
- Have you actually been given all options ?
- Think before you made any major decisions about your dental health as you need to be comfortable with the care and information received at your dental clinic.
- The Nuffield All on 4 Solution may not be the best solution for you. However it is certainly an option which can be explored.
- Would you like a specialist opinion instead?